1. Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC grants you limited right to use this web site. Your right to use this website is subject to you agreeing to abide by this User Agreement in its entirety, and any and all other rules, procedures, policies, terms, or conditions that govern all or any part of this website. At time and for any reason we may revoke your right to use all or any part of the web site including content on the web site. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of this web site. You will follow Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC rules and policies with respect to internet and computer use and as otherwise established by Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC.
2. This website is owned by Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC, its affiliates, and/or third parties. This website is protected by one or more copyrights, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC, its affiliates, and/or third parties. You may not decay, decompile, reverse engineer, take apart, or otherwise decompose all or any part of this website. You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any part of the website except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement. You may print copies of any accessible portion of the web site only for your personal use. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) this website.
3. You make certain warranties and representations regarding your use of this website. You represent and warrant that you have full authority and all rights necessary to enter into and fully perform all of your obligations pursuant to this User Agreement, you have not and will not enter into any agreement or perform any act which might contravene the purposes and/or effects of this User Agreement, and you will not delete any content from this website. You represent and warrant that your use of this website will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for determining whether our website is suitable for you to use considering any regulations like HIPAA, Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you are subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use our website, then we will not be liable if our website does not meet those requirements. You may not use our website for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, including acts prohibited by the Federal Trade Commission Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, or other laws that apply to commerce.
4. The content on this website is for informational purposes only. We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone, email, and other forms used for data transportation and communication, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communication. We make every reasonable attempt to ensure the web site is safe, but we do not guarantee the security of the website. We are not liable for problems such as viruses, malware, and other damaging computer programming routines or engines. We are not liable for any damages or injuries caused by the performance or failure of all or any part of this web site. We are not liable for any defect, delays, or errors in or resulting from your voluntary use of our web site.
5. Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC is not responsible for information on any third-party web site that is referred in, accessible or connected to by a hyperlink to the web site. If you access any third-party web site through our web site otherwise, you do so at your own risk. All hyperlinks to or from the web site do not constitute third-party affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship by/with/for us.
6. Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC, as owner of this web site has the right but not obligation to monitor and record all activity on the web site and respond as it deems appropriate. We may monitor and record activity on the web site for any reason or for no reason. We may investigate any complaint or report of violation of our policies and this User Agreement. We may report any unlawful or suspicious activity to law enforcement officials, regulatory bodies, and other persons that we consider appropriate to be notified. We may or may not issue warnings, suspend, or terminate use of the web site or deny access to all or part of the web site and take any other actions we deem appropriate to protect the web site.
Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC disclaims all warranties with respect to the web site that the law allows it to disclaim. The website is provided “as it is” and “as available.” We do not warrant the availability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing, or speed of delivery of the site or any of its content.
8. Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC liability with respect to the web site is limited to maximum extent allowable and permitted by law. At no time will we or any of our affiliates, volunteers, or employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential, damages caused or arising out this User Agreement, the web site, or the inability to use the web site. Our liability with regards to the web site is limited even if we have been advised of the possibility of the damages that you experience or if any solution you have fails its intended purpose. Under all circumstances, the maximum liability for Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC, its volunteers, or employees with respect to the web site is $50. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMITTAL, COMPUTER VIRUS/MALWARE, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZATION USE OR ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF ANY ASSET, INTERRUPTION, OMISSION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGIENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our volunteers, and employees harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss.) You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these User Agreement Terms.
10. If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we are entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
11. If you violate these Terms, then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other fair relief.
12. If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and taking part in a deposition.
13. You will be bound the revisions of this Revita Therapy & Wellness LLCposts on the web site. Modifications to this User Agreement will become effective immediately upon posting unless we indicate otherwise. Your use of our website indicates your full acceptance and compliance of this User Agreement except to the extent stated therein.
If any part of this User Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining provisions of the User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The User Agreement establishes the entire understanding and supersedes all other User Agreements and understandings between you and Revita Therapy & Wellness LLC concerning use of our web site.